Cavity Closer System
This system is a former, cavity closer and damp proof course. It is available in both standard and check reveal options for new-build constructions. It is suitable for cavity sizes of 75mm to 150mm (130mm for check reveal) and will accept both 63mm and 70mm depth PVC-U systems.
Brick and blockwork is built around the former, allowing windows and doors to be installed later in the build, reducing the potential for damage. The size of the window aperture can be guaranteed, and there is no need for on-site surveys.
- Approved by the British Board of Agrément
- Conforms to NHBC standards
- Thermal performance complies with Part L of the Building Regulations
- Works with timber-frame, brick or block construction
- Windows can be fitted from the inside or outside
- Head vent for overhead ventilation to Approved Document F
- Designed for 75 to 150mm cavities
- Can be mechanically jointed
- Acts as a horizontal and vertical damp proof course
- 98% recycled content (cavity closer)
- Can be used with 63mm and 70mm depth PVC-U or timber systems.
Spectus Window Systems is a trading name of Specialist Building Products Limited.
Registered Office: Epwin Group, 1B Stratford Court, Cranmore Boulevard, Solihull, B90 4QT. Registered in England: 7742256.