Our residential doors are available in a variety of styles and sizes with a chamfered, ovolo or bevelled finish complementing the window systems. We offer two Elite 70 and Elite 63:
Elite 70 residential doors:
- 70mm front to back frame depth
- Bevelled or ovolo-shaped profiles
- Double or triple glazing options from 24mm to 44mm
Elite 63 residential doors:
- 63mm front to back frame depth
- Chamfered or ovolo-shaped profiles
- Double or triple glazing options from 24mm to 40mm
* 1.6 w/(m2K) in Scotland.
- A multi-chambered profile allows for fully enclosed recycled composite material (RCM) thermal inserts, aluminium and/or steel reinforcements
- Hardware meets requirements of BS 7412
- Multipoint locking mechanisms
- Butt hinges with security pin or flag hinges
- Lever/lever or lever/pull pad handles in a range of finishes
- Doors fitted with high-security hardware meet the requirements of PAS24
- Energy efficient achieving a Window Energy Rating (WER) of Bands ‘C ‘ to ‘A+’
- A minimum U-value of 1.8 W/(m²K) can be achieved to meet current Building Regulations*
- Co-extruded bubble weather seals ensure the performance meets the requirements of BS 6375-1
- Fully compatible with Spectus Former for new-build construction
- Full range of colours, decorative finishes and ancillaries.
Spectus Window Systems is a trading name of Specialist Building Products Limited.
Registered Office: Epwin Group, 1B Stratford Court, Cranmore Boulevard, Solihull, B90 4QT. Registered in England: 7742256.