About U-Comply N
U-Comply N is an online tool that allows fabricators to calculate the thermal performance and transmittance of unlimited number of Casement and Tilt & Turn window specifications. Approved by the British Standards Institute, U-Comply N reports can be used to prove compliance with the requirements of CE Marking. Initially for Casement and Tilt & Turn windows only, the full range of products will be added soon to provide fabricators with a complete CE Marking thermal transmittance support package.
- Approved by BSI and carrying Notified Body status
- Allows fabricators to meet the requirements of CE Marking
- Unlimited calculations for Casement and Tilt & Turn windows
- Web based service for the most popular window specifications with other products available via the office
- Continuously updated as new components enter the market
- Cost effective alternative to individual Notified Body reports
Access to U-Comply N is on an annual subscription basis which covers both CE Marking and Notified Body reports, and represents a considerable saving when compared to the purchase of individual Notified Body reports.
If you’re an existing Spectus fabricator and want all the U-Comply N benefits, use the form below to register. If you’d just like to know more, or to see a demonstration, please contact us or call 01952 283344.
Spectus Window Systems is a trading name of Specialist Building Products Limited.
Registered Office: Epwin Group, 1B Stratford Court, Cranmore Boulevard, Solihull, B90 4QT. Registered in England: 7742256.