Spectus sliding patio doors are perfect for access to patios or decking, for conservatories, porches or for outdoor offices and garden rooms. Designed to be secure, the handle and locking system uses outward opposing hooks which prevent the leaf from being lifted from its frame. The slim stepped outerframe eases installation by reducing plaster cut back and low-line, post co-extruded gaskets are both aesthetically pleasing and effective at protecting from the weather.
- Multi-chambered system for fully enclosed aluminium and/or steel reinforcement
- Optional mechanically-jointed outerframe for easier transportation
- Dedicated frame coupler
- One piece lock with two pairs of outward opposing twin hooks.
- One piece steel striker for additional stability and security
- Static anti-lift bolt incorporated into the faceplate of the lock, which also serves as an accurate locater for the striker
- Integral mishandling device prevents operation of the hooks until the door is fully closed, preventing damage
- Purpose designed midrail to incorporate a letter box
- Doors can be fitted to internal or external track
- Stainless steel, easy-glide track system
- Full range of colours, decorative finishes and ancillaries
- British Board of Agrément: System Assessed.
Spectus Window Systems is a trading name of Specialist Building Products Limited.
Registered Office: Epwin Group, 1B Stratford Court, Cranmore Boulevard, Solihull, B90 4QT. Registered in England: 7742256.