Flush Tilt & Turn
This revolutionary flush tilt-turn window is an ideal solution or both medium-rise and high-rise buildings, such as residential housing, offices, hospitals and universities. It has been specifically designed to prevent the framework from overlapping to give a more ‘flush’ appearance.
The flush tilt and turn window boasts two opening positions – a tilt mode and a turn mode. The tilt mode offers secure ventilation, an improve factor in ground floor installations; and the turn mode enables cleaning of the window to be carried out without risk – a vital consideration in high-rise applications.
- Flush, urban and modern design
- No overlapping of framework externally
- High performance centre seal system – optional 3rd weather seal
- Triple glazing can achieve u-values in-line with “Passivhaus” to 0.8 W/(m2.K)
- Achieves WER A++
- Design flexibility with maximum opening size up to 2300 x 1450mm
- Glazing options: 28, 36 & 44mm
- Perfect for medium-high rise buildings
- Suites with market leading 70mm window systems
- Available in a range of 28 colours including dual options
- Sash is neatly positioned inside the frame
- Six-chambered sash and five-chambered outer frame with “Aeroframe” technology
- Concealed hinges & gearing
- Overcomes design issues with traditional tilt-turn windows
- Recycled composite outer frame reinforcement
- Designed & manufactured in Great Britain
Spectus Window Systems is a trading name of Specialist Building Products Limited.
Registered Office: Epwin Group, 1B Stratford Court, Cranmore Boulevard, Solihull, B90 4QT. Registered in England: 7742256.