Fully Reversible Windows
Our Fully Reversible windows are perfect for medium or high-rise properties, or indeed anywhere where there are access limitations. It combines excellent thermal and weathering performance in an easy to clean and maintain window. It has a 70mm depth frame and an attractive, modern appearance with a deep-bevelled profile. 180o rotation outside the property avoids compromising internal furnishings and the windows feature high-security locking and child-resistant safety catches.
- 5 chamber system incorporating AEROFRAMETM thermal wall technology for exceptional insulation
- Recycled composite material, aluminium and/or steel reinforcement
- All hardware meets the requirements of BS 7412
- Windows fitted with high-security hardware meet the requirements of PAS 24
- Fitted with espagnolettes with mushroom headed catches with a night vent facility
- Opening vents hinged using module arms featuring child-safety restrictors
- Optional triple seals for maximum thermal performance
- Energy-efficient windows achieving a Window Energy Rating (WER) of Bands ‘C ‘ to ‘A+’
- Triple glazing allows U-values to 0.8 W/(m2K)
- Glazing options – 24,28, 40 and 44mm
- Certified manufactured BES 6001 Responsible Sourcing
- Co-extruded bubble weather seals ensure the performance meets the requirements of BS 6375-1
- Fully compatible with Spectus Former for new-build construction
- Full range of colours and woodgrain foil finishes.
Fully Reversible Windows Video
Spectus Window Systems is a trading name of Specialist Building Products Limited.
Registered Office: Epwin Group, 1B Stratford Court, Cranmore Boulevard, Solihull, B90 4QT. Registered in England: 7742256.