Tilt & Turn Windows
Spectus Tilt & Turn windows have a dual opening action and are available in Elite 70 and Elite 63. The windows are provided with all round locking, internally glazed, open-in, providing good security and weather tightness. The tilt before turn operation provides improved child safety and the ability to carry out internal and external cleaning without the risk, making it practically suitable in high-rise applications.
Both systems will accommodate double or triple glazing to BS 6262:
- Elite 70 – 24,28, 40 and 44mm options
- Elite 63 – 24, 28, 36 and 40mm options
Both Elite systems are approved as follows:
- British Board of Agrément: System Assessed.
- British Standards Institution: BS EN 12608 Profile – Kitemark – KM 12874.
- British Standards Institution: BS EN 12608/PAS 24 Enhanced Security Windows – Kitemark – KM 33510.
- 5 chamber system for fully enclosed aluminium and/or steel reinforcement
- Hardware meets requirements of BS 7412
- Fitted with all round multipoint locking mechanisms
- Locking or non-locking handles in a range of finishes
- Windows fitted with high-security hardware meet the requirements of PAS 24
- Energy efficient windows achieving a Window Energy Rating (WER) of Bands ‘C ‘ to ‘A+’
- A minimum U value of 1.6 W/(m²K) can be achieved to meet current Building Regulations.
- Co-extruded bubble weather seals ensure the performance meets the requirements of BS 6375-1
- Fully compatible with Spectus Former for new-build construction
- Full range of colours and woodgrain foil finishes.
Spectus Window Systems is a trading name of Specialist Building Products Limited.
Registered Office: Epwin Group, 1B Stratford Court, Cranmore Boulevard, Solihull, B90 4QT. Registered in England: 7742256.