Fully Reversible Windows
The ideal solution for medium- to high-rise and inaccessible locations, our Fully Reversible window combines enhanced thermal performance, exceptional weathering and a striking deep-bevelled appearance.
This 70mm depth, 5 chamber system is fully compatible with our Elite 70 suite, including beads and cills and is available in the same extensive choice of colours and woodgrain foil finishes for beautifully matched projects.
- Fully rotates outside the building
- Includes Aeroframe™ thermal wall technology for improved performance and reduced U-values
- Glazing width options: 24, 28, 40 and 44mm
- Optional third weather seal
- Cost effective WER Band ‘A+’ option
- Triple glazing allows U-values to 0.8 W/(m2K)
- Produced using low-carbon technology
- Wide range of colour and woodgrain finishes
- Certified as manufactured to BES 6001 scoring additional points under the CODE for Sustainable Homes or BREEAM
Fully Reversible Windows Video
Spectus Window Systems is a trading name of Specialist Building Products Limited.
Registered Office: Epwin Group, 1B Stratford Court, Cranmore Boulevard, Solihull, B90 4QT. Registered in England: 7742256.