When we set out to design a sliding sash window, we knew we had to make something really special. Our Vertical Slider had to have the authentic appearance of a timber sash but none of the drawbacks. It had to be better than the original. We’re pleased to say we’ve done it, but don’t just take our word for it: the Spectus Vertical Slider is widely regarded as the best PVC-U sliding sash window there is.
- Compatible with off the shelf hardware
- Customisable to meet the highest security standards
- Wide choice of colours and woodgrain finishes
- Trickle or glazed in vents
- Standard or fully reinforced to Spectus recommendations.
- A 128mm outerframe matches timber sash dimensions, making installation simple
- Windows can be made up to a maximum size of 1600mm wide and 3000mm high
- Large and small sash profiles give equal sightlines to the top and bottom sashes
- 150mm and 210mm cills
- 10mm/20mm/50mm frame packers.
- Authentic ovolo shape to the frame, bead, sash and cill
- Optional Georgian bars, sash horns, weather bars and a deep bottom rail designed specifically to provide that period look
- Flush gaskets mimic traditional glazing
- Approved by many planning boards, even for use in conservation areas.
- Designed to achieve a Window Energy Rating of Band ‘A’ with 24mm sealed units
- Draughts prevented with pile seals to the sash and outerframe.
- Both sliding sashes can tilt inwards for easy cleaning
- Smooth operating balance mechanisms.
Our Vertical Slider is Kitemarked to BS EN 12608, certified to PAS 24 and approved by the British Board of Agrément. We manufacture under a quality management system that conforms to BS EN ISO 9001 and are recognised for responsible sourcing under BES 6001.
Spectus Window Systems is a trading name of Specialist Building Products Limited.
Registered Office: Epwin Group, 1B Stratford Court, Cranmore Boulevard, Solihull, B90 4QT. Registered in England: 7742256.