Spectus provides a range of Elite 70 and Elite 63 casement windows, which are available in a range of styles from single top or sing hung openers to multi-lights and French windows. Provided internally or externally glazed offering bevelled, chamfered or ovolo finishes.
Elite 70 casements
- 70mm front to back frame depth
- Bevelled or ovolo shaped profiles
- Glazing options from 24mm to 44mm
Elite 63 casements
- 63mm front to back frame depth
- Chamfered or ovolo shaped profiles
- Glazing options from 24mm to 40mm
Both Elite systems are approved as follows:
- British Standards Institution: BS EN 12608 Profile – Kitemark – KM 12874.
- British Standards Institution: BS EN 12608/PAS 24 Enhanced Security Windows – Kitemark – KM 33510.
- 5 chamber system for fully enclosed aluminium and/or steel reinforcement
- Hardware meets requirements of BS 7412
- Espagnolettes with mushroom headed catches or high-security shootbolts
- Friction hinges to opening vents (optional restrictors) and egress hinges for emergency escape routes
- Locking or non-locking handles in a range of finishes
- Windows fitted with high-security hardware meet the requirements of PAS 24
- Energy-efficient windows achieving a Window Energy Rating (WER) of Bands ‘C ‘ to ‘A+’
- A minimum U value of 1.6 W/(m²K) can be achieved to meet current Building Regulations
- Co-extruded bubble weather seals ensure the performance meets the requirements of BS 6375-1
- Fully compatible with Spectus Former for new-build construction
- Full range of colours, decorative finishes and ancillaries.
Spectus is a trading name of Specialist Building Products Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Epwin Group Plc. Specialist Building Products Limited is registered in England & Wales, Company Registration number: 1268689, Registered Office: 1B Stratford Court, Cranmore Boulevard, Solihull, B90 4QT, VAT Registration No. 864 4507 10Anti-Spam by MX Guard Dog