Our robust and reliable curtain walling system has been installed in homes, schools, healthcare facilities and all sorts of commercial building. Based on a frame of thermally-broken aluminium mullions, it is supported from the floor slabs and transoms, and infilled either with PVC-U glazing or opaque panels.
- Aluminium to BS EN 573, BS EN 755 and
- BS EN 12020. Specification for wrought
- aluminium and alloys.
- Transom brackets – Stainless Steel.
- Mullion fixing bolts, clamp plate and transom
- bracket fixing screws.
- Full range of head, cill and intermediate fixing
Window and door specifications
- BS EN 12608 Specification for white PVC-U extruded
- hollow profiles, manufactured in accordance with
- BS EN ISO 9001 and BS EN ISO 14001 and BES 6001
- Responsible Sourcing.
- BS 7412 Specification for windows and doorsets made
- from PVC-U extruded hollow profiles.
- BS 6375-1 Classification for weather tightness and
- guidance on selection and specification.
- PAS 24 Specification for enhanced security
- performance for windows and doorsets.
Spectus is a trading name of Specialist Building Products Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Epwin Group Plc. Specialist Building Products Limited is registered in England & Wales, Company Registration number: 1268689, Registered Office: 1B Stratford Court, Cranmore Boulevard, Solihull, B90 4QT, VAT Registration No. 864 4507 10