A versatile and popular choice, Spectus French doors are a great way to increase natural daylight in a home and offer a practical, robust access door. Ideal for residential new-build and refurbishment projects, French doors also add style to balcony access in apartment blocks and provide extra light and ventilation.
Spectus French doors can be fabricated using either the Elite 70 or Elite 63 systems, which gives a choice of bevelled, ovolo or chamfered frames and a full choice of colours and finishes to suit any construction project.
Both Elite door systems are approved as follows:
- British Standards Institution: BS EN 12608 Profile – Kitemark – KM 12874
- British Standards Institution: BS EN 12608/PAS23 General performance Doorsets – Kitemark – KM 77061
- British Standards Institution: BS EN 12608/PAS24 Enhanced Security Doorsets – Kitemark – KM 77061
- A multi-chambered profile allows for fully enclosed recycled composite material (RCM) thermal inserts, aluminium and/or steel reinforcements
- Double or triple glazing options from 24mm to 44mm
- Doors fitted with high-security hardware meet the requirements of PAS24
- Energy efficient achieving a Window Energy Rating (WER) of Bands ‘C ‘to ‘A+’
- PCE concealed gaskets provide a superior seal for improved weathering protection
- Inwards or outwards opening
- Optional aluminium low threshold compliant with disability access (Document M)
- Vast choice of hardware choice and ancillary products
- Couple with frames for larger glazed areas.
Spectus Window Systems is a trading name of Specialist Building Products Limited.
Registered Office: Epwin Group, 1B Stratford Court, Cranmore Boulevard, Solihull, B90 4QT. Registered in England: 7742256.